If we could choose just one word that perfectly defines what Impression Search is all about, it would definitely be “service.” Our clients mean everything to us – we are not satisfied unless we are truly doing everything we possibly can to make and keep them happy. And to us, service encompasses so much more than it does to any other pay-per-click (PPC) management company out there. We believe it is the essential feature that sets us miles apart from everybody else. Here’s why:
- We are available 24/7 for existing client customer service and support. Sign up with us and you automatically get a mobile phone number to call whenever you need something. And we are literally always connected to email. So if you have a question or request during a weekend, holiday, or even at 3:00 in the morning, we really do want you to get in touch with us via phone or email. We will cheerfully answer or do our absolute best to get back to you as soon as humanly possible. And it doesn’t end there – if you have a project that requires completion after hours or during a weekend, we are committed to getting it done on time.
- We possess one-of-a-kind knowledge and experience. Over the years we have managed hundreds of PPC campaigns representing dozens of vertical and horizontal markets. We have learned from our achievements as well as our mistakes. And from this we have compiled a priceless grouping of exclusive, industry-specific best practices that we use to benefit each and every client.
As we gain more and more experience every day, the chance that we have previously represented a new client’s industry or market increases exponentially. So in most cases we have ready-to-go PPC building blocks at our disposal right from the start. While we explicitly understand that every new client is completely different from the next, we will always ensure that not one of them misses out on the true advantage of putting high-performing elements of past Impression Search campaigns to work for them.
- We are certified Google and Yahoo experts. As you can see by the logos on every page of our website, we have met all of the qualifications to be certified as a Google AdWords Qualified Individual and a Yahoo Search Marketing Ambassador. We are one of the very few PPC management companies to have earned both distinctions, and we really do put them to good use for you. We have developed robust relationships with our designated Google and Yahoo representatives, and we are not ashamed to say that we take advantage of every opportunity to gain from their inside knowledge and expertise.
- Our reporting is always tailored to you. Impression Search is committed to ensuring that you are consistently aware of the work we are conducting on your behalf. We always keep you up-to-date by automatically emailing you weekly and monthly performance reports. Our tailored report layout presents the previous week’s or month’s numbers (including click volume, total costs, clickthrough rates, conversion rates and more) to you in a clear, concise and printable Excel format. And while most clients are completely satisfied with this level of reporting, we sometimes come across requests for additional data or even interim reports. We are always happy to comply because we understand that each client has its own unique needs. The bottom line is that we want you to possess each and every piece of information you need in order to evaluate and appreciate the value of our efforts for you.
- We earn your business every month. With us, there are never any long-term contracts. Every single client signs up with us on a month-to-month basis, and we work hard throughout the entire month to ensure that they are all on board for the next month and the month after that. We measure our success not only by how well our campaigns are performing, but also by how long our clients keep us around. We are extremely proud that most of our current clients have been with us for a year or more.
- We love working for small businesses. During your vendor research you have probably already discovered that most of the PPC management players out there do not want to bother with small businesses. Their websites state things like “we only work with budgets of $5,000/month or more” or “call us for special small budget pricing” (translation: “call us so we can tell you to go elsewhere”). If your business is small, know that Impression Search wants to work for you. We ourselves are a ‘little guy’, and we have learned from experience that other ‘little guys’ are most frequently the ones that fully appreciate our small business mentality of truly attentive and comprehensive customer service.
- We do not just stop at PPC management. We at Impression Search take our clients’ success very seriously. We genuinely enjoy doing everything we possibly can, including venturing outside of our representative services, to assist them in reaching their goals. It all comes down to the fact that if we feel we possess any skills or information that can help a client, we want to share it all.
Our most valued supplemental offering is website content and structure consulting. This involves us making strategic recommendations for updates to a client’s website using key elements and best practices that we have found to maximize PPC efficiency. We are driven to provide this indispensable feedback because we never want you to encounter sales or operational setbacks that stem from easily fixable problems with your website’s design or layout.
Another valuable service we provide is specialized advice and feedback on all things marketing. We have a broad background of general and specific marketing experience with everything from direct mail to print advertising, and many clients have found our knowledge to be a useful resource. We are happy to help brainstorm, offer ideas, make recommendations, or even edit copy. So whether you need help with your marketing efforts or just someone to bounce ideas off of, start with Impression Search.
- We refuse to compete with ourselves. When you hire Impression Search, you will never have to worry that we are helping out one of your competitors. If we are approached by a potential client that’s in the same business and geographic area as one of our existing clients, we will simply decline to bring them on board. Our view is that it is never a good idea to create a PPC situation in which you are bidding against yourself – all it does is inflate costs-per-click and make it much more difficult to achieve optimal positioning.
- We are up-front and honest. It is generally our view that any business with a website should take advantage of PPC. However, we are sometimes approached by a potential client that has a great product or service but a bad website. Or occasionally one of our existing clients will make site changes that end up negatively impacting the site’s overall look and feel. In these situations we have had no problem gently suggesting that some work be done on the site before PPC is started or continued.
Additionally, we always ensure that each new client understands that in a small handful of cases, it can be found that PPC may not offer any tangible benefits, no matter how intensive the effort. Maybe the website is poorly designed. Maybe the pricing is too high or too low. Maybe we weren’t given enough of a budget. Or maybe the product or service simply cannot effectively compete with similar offerings in the marketplace. If this unfortunate situation occurs with a client, we are not afraid to communicate our concerns. The fact is that we at Impression Search can do everything we can to bring the most targeted traffic possible to your site using PPC, but factors that are completely out of our control can still cause our efforts to fail.
When it comes down to it, we will admit that we are quite picky when it comes to acquiring new business. We want to do a fantastic job for our clients, plain and simple. If during our initial communications with a potential client we sense that something could be standing in our way, we will be the first to voice that apprehension or even turn down the job. The truth is that we could care less about getting our hands on the most clients possible. Instead, the heart of our business lies in creating and maintaining lasting relationships with clients that really appreciate our passionate dedication to their success.